SEO and IT Support
This is a valuable and rare opportunity to work with a small but prestigious luxury fashion and textiles company and be a part of a dynamic and dedicated team. The post is for someone with experience in setting up and maintaining websites and e-commerce platforms and general IT support.
Ideally tasks to include:
- Good working knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to work with e-commerce platforms, payment gateway, server certificates, and maintaining security.
- Further developing and maintaining several sites, and upgrading them.
- Ensure that SEO works in conjunction with social media strategy.
- IT support in managing the hosting, email server, and office IT troubleshooting and support.
- Web admin – updating websites using different systems. This will include regular security scans, back-ups, etc.
- Configure analytics, set up several reports to report back to the directors on visitor statistics, etc.
There are however many crossovers with this role and the successful applicant will be expected to support and work with the other members of the team.
The team of people is small so whilst you will be working with one or two principles, a certain flexibility is expected to work with other members of the company in their respective roles. The added purpose of this is to inform and educate about other aspects of the company which will form a crucial part of developing information for customers and followers.
Interest in the arts, fashion and digital media would help. We are also open to those who have particular interests and skills that could fit in with our objectives.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player with ability to work using own initiative.
- Good communication and ability to work within a team.
- Very analytical with ability to dissect data which can be used to make improvements to marketing campaigns.
- Keen to ensure all work produced is to a high standard.
8 hour days Monday to Friday. Generally 9.00am to 5-5.30pm although there is some flexibility on this. Out of hours work may be required and will be encouraged if it is appropriate for achieving our objectives or supporting special events. Fair hours will be applied in these situations with time off given in lieu for extra hours worked.
There will be a probationary period to ensure that the successful applicant is suitable and they are happy with the position.
To be discussed.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications
13th November 2016