This is a very special opportunity to join a small but highly specialised team of people working with Charles and Patricia Lester. This is a part time position for a Mary Poppins/PA / Office Manager to help us keep the day-to-day running of the business ticking over smoothly. This is a very flexible position and would be perfect for a working mum, someone returning to work or wanting something interesting to do after retirement.
May Include any combination of the following:
- General office admin and filing
- General secretarial duties including dealing with daily correspondence
- General book-keeping including raise invoices / pay bills, account reconciliation, etc..
- Answer the phone
- Update Customer records and respond to initial enquiries
- Meet and greet customers ensuring that they are pointed in the right direction on arrival
- Manage day to day running of websites
The team of people is small so whilst you will be working with one or two principles, a certain flexibility will be expected to work with other members of the company in their respective roles.
Highly computer literate: especially the Microsoft Office suite
Book keeping, admin and organisation
Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail and ability to work under a certain amount of pressure
- Very organised
- Team player with ability to work using own initiative
- Good communication
- Keen to ensure all work produced is to a high standard
Statutory holidays of 20 paid days plus Bank Holidays pro rata.
2 days, 16 hours a week, Flexible
The Workhouse Design Studios, Hatherleigh Place, Union Road,, Abergavenny NP7 7RL
Able to demonstrate relevant experience in a previous role
How to apply
Please click here to fill in our application form and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org